Trying to Sell Your Home in Orlando?
When it comes time to sell a home in Orlando, homeowners can quickly become exposed to a variety of online scam artists and disreputable companies seeking only to profit from their situation.
Cash Home Buyers Orlando has bought and sold thousands of homes in the area, making us one of the top home buyers in Central Florida. We specialize in helping homeowners like you make the most out of this situation. If you’re ready to sell your Orlando home and would like to get paid cash for it, contact us today!
Benefits of Selling to an Investor
- Close Fast: Sell your home within 10 days by avoiding the hassle of listing your home
- Cash Money: Get paid in cash for your Orlando home
- No Repairs: We’ll purchase your home as-is
- Personal Touch: Work with a real-life home buying specialist from our family business
- No Realtor Commissions: find something good to say here
- No Listings: Save time and energy letting us do all the work
How Our Process Works
Step 1) Call us or complete our get started form
- No cost or obligations to get the process started!
Step 2) You’ll be contacted by our Home Buying Specialist
- We’ll ask you a few questions about the condition and details of your home.
- Based on your preference and availability, we’ll schedule an appointment to conduct a 15 minute walkthrough of your home.
- We collect info about the square footage, bedrooms and bathrooms.
- We’ll also inquire about the condition of the home and whether there have been any recent updates to the property.
Step 3) Get a cash offer in person
- You will receive an offer on your home immediately after our walkthrough
- Our specialist will have the contract with them when they come to your home.
- We can also deliver the contract via email for homeowners who don’t live in nearby.
- Once a cash offer is made, you will have 2 days to review, accept and return the contract.
Step 4) Pick a closing date, get paid and move on!
- After the contract is accepted, we let you pick a closing date and we’ll cover all closing costs.
- Typically, you’ll receive cash for the sale of your home in as little as 10 days after the completion of the contract.